1. This Website is operated by Northern Monk Brewing Co Ltd. a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08651758 and having its registered office at Northern Monk Brew Co Ltd. The Old Flax Store, Marshalls Mills, Holbeck, Leeds, LS11 9YJ All references to “our”, “we” and “us” in these Terms and Conditions refer to Northern Monk Brewing Co Ltd.
4. We may collect and store personal information when you visit the Website, including but not limited to (a) name, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number, postal address; (b) transactional information based on your activities on the Website; (c) other information from your interaction with the Website, content and advertising, including computer and connection information and IP address; and (d) additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
5. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways (a) when you complete and submit a form on the Website or apply to receive email alerts or other communications from us; (b) when you purchase goods from us; (c) when you post comments on the Website; (d) when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
6. To access certain parts of the Website, we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. When you register, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form and you agree to maintain and update the information as necessary.
Storage and Use
7. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. We may use your personal information to (a) manage your account (if any) including fulfilling your order for goods and processing returns and refunds; (b) prevent prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms & Conditions; (c) respond to any enquiry you make; (d) to use within our internal records; (e) customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising; (f) tell you about our goods and services and those of our associated companies; and (g) carry out credit checks and to protect against fraud and theft, and as part of this we may share information about the way in which you conduct your account with lenders and credit reference agencies.
9. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (including under the Data Protection Act 1998) or to protect a third party’s rights, property, or safety or to any service providers that we may appoint to provide services to us.
10. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies help us to provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
11. You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies. Please note that doing so may disable some of the functionality of the Website. You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
Managing your preferences
12. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the contact form on the Website or emailing email@example.com.
14. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible using the contact form on the Website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.