Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Website is operated by Northern Monk Brewing Co Ltd. a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08651758 and having its registered office at Northern Monk Brew Co Ltd. The Old Flax Store, Marshalls Mills, Holbeck, Leeds, LS11 9YJ All references to “our”, “we” and “us” in these Terms and Conditions refer to Northern Monk Brewing Co Ltd.
2. By using the Website you accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should leave the Website now.
3. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on the Website. All amended terms automatically take effect on posting. Please ensure that you check the Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions were last updated in December 2018.
4. All materials on and content of the Website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, audio recording and video recordings, software (including, code, interface and Website structure), look and feel, design and compilation are owned by us or our licensors.
5. You are allowed to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by our licensors or us.
6. You may view the Website and print hard copies of material contained on the Website solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited.
7. You may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available our Website content to any person all or part of any material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent.
8. Whilst all necessary steps will be taken as soon as is reasonably practicable to maintain the continuity of the Website, we accept no liability for suspension, interruption, temporary unavailability or fault occurring in the Website, howsoever caused.
10. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check your computer system and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
Third party Website links
11. Links to third party websites are included on the Website for your convenience. We do not control these Websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused by your use of or reliance on such websites.
12. We endeavour to ensure that all content that we include on the Website is accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication, but you acknowledge that such content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All warranties, conditions and terms in relation to such content that may be implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Restriction, Suspension and Termination
13. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Website as a whole or any sections or features of the Website at any time.
Law and Jurisdiction