NORTHERN MONK REFECTORY LDS
***NORTHERN MONK REFECTORY LDS IS OPENING ON THE 4th JULY***
The safety of our customers is paramount. To ensure that we’re providing the safest possible space when we open our doors, we are implementing the following measures:
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 6.
- There will be no standing space available, all customers will be seated.
- Customers will be allocated a table when arriving at the Refectory, with one way queuing systems in place.
- As part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace, we are required to record contact information from every customer upon their arrival.
- We’re not currently taking bookings, but we’re fortunate to have plenty of space across three floors.
- Additional, socially distanced seating will be available in our events space, The Chapter Hall.
- Please avoid crossing other customers on the stairwell.
- 2m social distancing guidelines are in place for tables, customers and staff.
- We will be operating a table service system across the Refectory and Chapter Hall levels, there will be no queuing at the bar. The garden will have its own queuing system for a separate bar outside when in use.
- Table menus will be single use.
- Drinks will be placed on ‘drop-off’ points next to your table for you to collect.
- Our team have received thorough training on new policies and procedures to ensure customers feel safe at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to the Refectory, and on all tables.
- Toilets will have maximum capacity limits, and respective queuing systems.
- Air conditioning will not be in use for the time being.
- All tables and contact points will be thoroughly cleaned at every opportunity.
Due to the fact that this is a listed building, unfortunately there are no lift facilities available. Please note differences to opening times below.
SUPER STREDGE: IF YOU’RE TAKING PART IN THE SUPER STREDGE TRIALS, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORM.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 12pm – 8pm
- Thursday: 12pm – 10pm
- Friday: 12pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 8pm
NORTHERN MONK REFECTORY MCR
*DUE TO THE RECENT SITUATION WITH COVID-19, NORTHERN MONK REFECTORY MCR IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.NORTHERNMONKSHOP.COM IF YOU’D LIKE TO BUY BEER.*
Northern Monk Refectory MCR is located in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter, and is open seven days a week. Also a listed building, this two-floor tap room features 18 keg lines and 4 cask lines, as well as a selection of draft and mixed cocktails. See what’s currently pouring on Untappd.
The site has three rooms, with the downstairs Cellar Bar available to hire any day of the week, and the second upstairs room available to hire Mon-Weds. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire. There’s a takeaway can fridge on-site, as well as a fully-stocked merch store.
Please note, due to the fact that this is a listed building, unfortunately there are no lift facilities available.
- Monday: 9am – 12am
- Tuesday: 9am – 12am
- Wednesday: 9am – 12am
- Thursday: 9am – 12am
- Friday: 9am – 1am
- Saturday: 9am – 1am
- Sunday: 9am – 12am