DRIVER AND WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Northern Monk is looking for someone to join the team as Driver and Warehouse Operative. We are looking for a hard-working, organised and enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering a quality service in all aspects of their work. This role is a combination of assisting in the warehouse, building pallets, preparing deliveries and helping move goods between our sites in Leeds. The role will be varied depending on business needs. The individual will need to excel in varying daily tasks and be motivated when working to deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following list outlines the major roles required;
- Delivery and collection of materials and goods in a safe and timely manner between our warehouse and brewery sites
- Work as part of the Warehouse Team and with the Production Team in the movement of goods in and out across the two brewery sites and warehouse
- Work to the highest standards of health and safety in all aspects of work including and not limited to – driving, handling heavy goods, moving goods in and out of facilities and company vehicle checks
- Keep vehicles, warehouse and production facilities tidy organised at all times
- Liase with the Sales team to ensure national and international pallets are booked in to be collected throughout the month
- Build pallets for collection to the correct standard, ensuring orders are fulfilled correctly
- Manage a large volume of stock, ensuring stock is kept in an orderly fashion with clear and accurate record keeping
- Be flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the business
- Excel in time management, look to support other areas of the business during quiet periods
- Maintain regular communication with Sales to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly and on time
- Represent Northern Monk with excellence whilst at work
SUPPLIER CONTACT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers
- Provide excellent customer service through all forms of communication
- Attend and contribute to team meetings when required and share best practice with colleagues
- Represent the company at external events
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork
- Provide consistent and accurate updates to line manager regarding all aspects of work
- Possess a positive attitude to a busy work environment and a willingness to work long or flexible hours when required
- Contribute to team effort by completing other tasks as needed
This list is not exhaustive but an indication of the roles and responsibilities of the Driver and Warehouse Operative.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about this position.
Please note, this role requires a full valid driving license.